Expanding Your Musical Horizons (Or Not)

While I’m gone, I thought it might be fun to introduce you to some of the music you see on my iPod updates. Just an attempt to share my favorites and maybe expand your music library a bit. Or make you glad you didn’t pick up my iPod by accident. Either way.

I came across Frightened Rabbit when I followed an iTunes “listeners also bought” link. There’s something about them that I can’t get enough of. I first became interested because they were Scottish. But their collective talent keeps me coming back.

What do you think? Yes? No?

About the author

Related

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Comments

• Emily October 15, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Very different lyrics and music. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Emily

Content Integrators| SEO Content Writing Internet Business Company | Creative Writing Service, Technical Writing Service, Creative Writing Service

• Jake P October 15, 2010 at 2:42 pm

I dig it! Are you a Del Amitri fan? We saw them in '94 at a little hole-in-the-wall and they put on one of the best live shows I've ever seen. The lead singer was barely intelligible when talking, but you can understand the lyrics when he's singing just fine. Then again, he was guzzling whisky out of the bottle, too.

• Cathy October 15, 2010 at 3:23 pm

I like it but I wouldn't want to have been drinking before watching the video. πŸ™‚

I really like the music – thanks for sharing, Lori. Hope the trip is all you want and more.

• Toyin O. October 15, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Interesting music.

• Sal October 16, 2010 at 4:48 am

Downloading to iTunes now πŸ™‚ I'm going to have to start following those links too!

• Lori October 28, 2010 at 1:52 pm

Totally agree, Cathy! Not the best video in terms of cinematography. They have an alternate version which is much more eye-friendly, but too small to view, in my opinion.

• Lori October 28, 2010 at 1:53 pm

LOVE Del Amitri! I've had that Roll To Me on my iPod for a few years now.